arggh...

mood? red in the face...
music? How Great (Direct From Satellite City) - David Crowder*Band
Eye Of The Storm - Blindside
muse? Psalm 102; Psalm 90 (of Moses)

I don't know what my deal is, or why I'm so down and irritated today, but I thought that since this is my blog, I'd share. I'm in a really cruddy mood today. I don't understand why people do things that are completely wrong. I wish I could tell everyone exactly what I know will happen in a month or 2 months or even next friggin week. GAH! I'm so irritated! I have to have some serious discussions with 2 different people this week or I am going to blow up on everyone, and I don't want to do that. I don't want to say that I am mad, but that sounds like what I am right now.

Missing insightful thought, because I don't have one. But here's a psalm.

Psalm 19:13-16

Relent, O LORD ! How long will it be?
Have compassion on your servants.
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us,
for as many years as we have seen trouble.
May your deeds be shown to your servants,
your splendor to their children.



Hope you're having a better day than I am.
J
God,
I hate being frustrated with people...
Take control of the atmosphere...

2 Response to "arggh..."

  • justsittingthere Says:

    guess we're both in bad moods, huh? well, ur turn to let me know how i can help!


  • Anonymous Says:

    hey, i'm sorry your day didn't go as well as you would have liked. check your email though... and always look for God's blessings in your life... i hope your day today goes more pleasantly. :) --bb