Ear to the Wall...

music: Bethany Dillon - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

So the semester is finally over. I've received all of my grades and I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping. I'm 8 days from being 21 years old. This semester has flown by. A lot of things have changed, some for the best and some I'd rather not have happened. I know God has my best interest in mind, and He'll work through all the sin that people commit so that it will work for His glory. I really don't have anything inspirational to say though.
I've decided that I will commit a significant amount of time over break to song writing. I think that it will definitely broaden my abilities and who knows what will happen from there. One can only dream and trust in God to do what He will. That doesn't mean that ambition can't have a part in it, but who knows.
I hope that everyone has a good break. It's gonna be fun, I'm sure.
J

1 Response to "Ear to the Wall..."

  • Anonymous Says:

    "One can only dream and trust in God to do what He will."

    you are right love. you are right.

    i love that you are listening to Bethany Dillon. you are very ecclectic. i love it. you make my heart happy!