D Weekend 1

music: the Lion King Soundtrack
reading: Romans 9

This weekend has been incredible.

Last night, God showed up in a big way. The Spirit was present and was working in a big way. I just hope and pray that it wasn't just an emotional thing. I was so broken for the youth here last night. Probably more broken than I have ever been for a group of people. It was unbelievable.

These youth can change the face of our City if they desire to do so!

They will make a choice in the coming weeks and months. It will show or not.

I'm even more pumped now about next weekend. I'll be in Garden City for the weekend with another group of youth from Raleigh, NC. I pray that I can lead and be an influence like Seth and Robert and the leadership has been this weekend.

Later
J

1 Response to "D Weekend 1"

  • Katie Says:

    It WAS awesome, wasn't it??? I'm glad you were there! I hope God does awesome things at the camp in Garden City! :)