Exam Week #1

Mood? Exacerbatted
Music? I Can't Wait (clean) by Sleepy Brown feat. Outkast
99 Problems (Roc-A-Fella Remix) by Jay-Z feat Samantha Ronson

This week is gonna be so long. I have 4 tests. I started with one this morning at 8. Good 'ole Huck Finn. This is what the rest of my week looks like.


Tues
11:00am Music History Listening Quiz
6:30-8:30pm Calculus Exam
#1

then straight to BCM
Thurs
11:00am Music History Test
7:30pm
Physics Exam #1

all of this with multiple study sessions
and actual class in the middle

So, my week is gonna be really long and really tiring. I can't wait till saturday.
But, I'm still pumped up. Chris Carter is coming to lead worship tomorrow night at BCM, and even though I'm gonna be late, I'm excited to see someone else lead worship there. It'll be a refreshing experience.

For all those Gamecock fans that read this, I feel your pain. You got beat by UGA, but we got beat by a team that we should have beaten. We were beating them, and then we fell apart. I hate this part of football season. But at least I can cheer for my Panthers. GIT 'ER DUN!!

Aight guys,
I'll holla at ya later.
Drop me a line.
Jonathan


1 Response to "Exam Week #1"

  • Anonymous Says:

    just a little 411: the phrase "GIT 'ER DUN" is extremely overused.