Mood? ready for break...
Music? Vertigo - U2
Muse? Jeremiah 8 & 9

I haven't been that good about updating lately. I've been so busy. Even during Thanksgiving break I didn't get that much sleep, but it was fun. Lately God has been really trying to get my attention and I've just been kinda shrugging Him off. I don't know why. My quiet times haven't been as consistent as they need to be, that's part of the problem. Anyway...

When I was reading my Bible this morning, God revealed something to me. He reminded me that though I know everything is in His hands, I'm still missing something. I always ask God for help when I'm stuck or in trouble. Yet, somehow its all about me when things go right for me. I have got to start thanking God for all the incredible things He has blessed me with everyday.
"This is what the LORD says:
'Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom
or the strong man boast of his strength
or the rich man boast of his riches,
24 but let him who boasts boast about this:
that he understands and knows me,
that I am the LORD , who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight,'
declares the LORD. "

Everyone needs to begin to acknowledge God in everything they do. It it no longer I that live, but Christ that lives within me, so then Christ should get all the credit. It's because of Him that I am here today, and He controls where I am going and who I am going to be. Be who you want to be has kind of become a job, because I can no longer be who I want to be. Yet I can. If I want what Christ wants for me, then I will be what I want. Kind of weird. I don't have a choice, but I do. I kind of feel like Paul, I know I'll never reach what I'm striving for. But its worth it to continue on. I keep on slipping up, but God loves me anyway.

Kind of short, but hard to grasp the concept. Keep on striving...


PS
my exam schedule


1 Response to " "

  • Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for that little reminder you left me...i guess you're right, i ought to be thankful for what i have and not always complain. and it's true, not everyone has a very large family like i do, so i outta feel extremely special. i hope you do well on your exams and i'll see you when you get home

    lots of love