carry me...

mood? blank stare
music? Carried Me - Jeremy Camp
muse? Jeremiah 29:1-14

I don't know what's going on in my life right now. I'm bothered by things, but in ways some parts of my life couldn't get any better in this moment. It's so hard sometimes to face the day in day out things, but I know that God is so good to me, and it is only my selfish nature and Satan's horrid tricks and temptations that trip me up. I fall flat on my face every single day, and I hate it. I know God puts us through trials, and I want those, because it is in those moments that I see real growth in my life! However, it doesn't make it any less hard, but it gives me motivation, the motivation that I need and even crave.

my bad/crappy day so far:
This is just turning out to be a bad day so far and I'm not happy about it. I woke up this morning and the burden that I prayed over last night was lessened, but it was still there and on my mind. It's really rainy today, which means I probably won't get to umpire tonight = a smaller paycheck in 2 weeks. I couldn't remember one of the articles for sociology in enough detail for the test I had half an hour ago. I have a headache. On top of this, I was supposed to get advised today. Didn't happen. My sociology proffesor (who is my advisor) walks out of her office (she had a student in) at 11:05 and my session was supposed to start at 11. She looks at me, says hey, and looks at the advising schedule outside of her door, then walks back in. She comes back out at 11:25 with the other student and looks at the schedule and asks if I just put my name on it. No, I put it on last wednesday, you watched me do it. She apologized and kept apologizing even after the test I took for her 5 min later. So I was pretty pissed and I still am. I really need my day to get better now.
Father,
I don't understand, and I know that I'm not supposed to! But I'm so frustrated and irritated. It's all in Your hands, and I know it will all work to Your Glory. I understand that it's not about me. But even so God, it's hard. Help me find the blessings that you've given me today. Show me Your love in this moment. Help me to find You! Take my life, take my mind, take my will, take my soul, because I am yours! I give it all to You! Show me the way...
Later
J

2 Response to "carry me..."