In This Moment...

mood? anticipating
music? Starfield - Ordinary Life
muse? Psalm 97

God is incredible. He amazes me more and more every single day. It never ends. I can only imagine how much more incredible it will be when I can walk side by side with Him in eternity. He has blessed me in so many ways that I can never thank Him for everything. Thank You Jesus. I'm so lost sometimes. I feel like I'm in a dream right now. It is so real and so vibrant, but it just can't be this real. God is flowing through my veins and is consuming my every thought and desire... I love it... I wouldn't trade this for anything except heaven. I still sin and I still have problems, but I can see God in everything. I gave all of my emotions to him on the way back home this morning, and it was so odd.... instead of those emotions/feelings for anything dissolving, they became stronger and empowered. I can't say a whole lot more, I just wish I could stay in that moment. I never want to cease praising the maker, this God of Creation, Abba Father, Adonai... I am so undeserving! I don't know why you choose to pour your love into me or why you choose to bless me with such incredible things in my life.

Praise God...
Oh How I love Jesus
Oh How I love Jesus
Oh How I love Jesus....
Because He first loved me!

1 Response to "In This Moment..."