Swing My Praise On!

mood? smiling and anticipating
music?
Rain Down - Delirious?
muse?
James 2:14-26

Swing dancing is so much fun... gah! It rocks my face off! Everyone needs to be there at all costs... Including Zoe, I'm gonna make her skip church to go. (I know, I'm a heathen.) I can't wait for this weekend too. The beach is going to be a ton of fun. I'm debating coming back on saturday night or not though... we shall see. I have the best friends in the world. I don't know how I have the friends I do, I certainly don't deserve them. Later, J

God,
how amazing You are. Awesome and mighty, pure and Holy.
I am so impatient right now Father. Give me a patience and a peace that only comes from You. God if anything that I'm going through right now is not of You and is not for Your glory, then take it away and refocus me. I don't know how that could be though! I feel completely in the center of Your will and I can't help but praise Your name. This morning as I was driving to school I knew that I was running late, but even in my distress I was filled with joy! I don't understand how that is... It seems contradictory, but it isn't. You were completely with me. Father I give all of my emotions and my heart and my every thought to You and You alone! Fill me with Your love and let your spirit rain down in my life. Teach me to seek You in every moment. Amen



1 Response to "Swing My Praise On!"

  • Anonymous Says:

    WE ARE SWING DANCIN FOOLS <3

    dude it was awesome.. i had the hottest partners ;)

    <3 mere