when time and confusion collide...

mood? joyful yet reserved...
music? Time and Confusion - Anberlin
muse? Psalm 2:12

"All those who take refuge in Him are happy."

Sometimes things just continually come up. It's not that it's your focus, but it's like the Loch Ness monster. It just sticks its head up when you don't expect it and it just happens. I wish it wouldn't...

Anberlin and mewithoutYou are currently my favourite bands because they express so much of what I wish I could scream at the top of my lungs. Check them out if you're bored. The link is on the dropdown menu on the left.

God,
I don't know. I don't understand. I can't. How is it that things keep getting in the way? I had so much peace yesterday! And it hasn't left me, but how can peace and chaos coexist? It's so confusing. Time and Confusion have collided. Show me the solution, even if it's only a temporary one. All I can do is seek You, and You know that I do. I love You Father. Help me to see Your face clearer, and to find direction in You.
Amen.

1 Response to "when time and confusion collide..."

  • justsittingthere Says:

    As Jon Foreman would say, "It's the tension between the beauty and the letdown" Don't try to focus on the things that come in the way, but how you get in the way of things and how God wants to bring you to a place where you're invisible so that you will be able to see what He allows to happen.