Ooh Ahh!

mood? sad - people are leaving
excited - my summer is gonna be awesome
music? GRITS - Ooh Ahh!
muse? Psalm 14:3

what do I display more? the portrait of a sinner? or the portrait of one who is passionately seeking God...

its times like these that make me say
lord if you see me please come my way
leavin bread crumbs for when i stray
rely on sacrifice and the price you paid
feel me like a fingertip
sometimes i fall i slip
my heartfelt desire be more like you
trying not to quench your fire by the things that i do

3 Response to "Ooh Ahh!"

  • Anonymous Says:

    I can see the sinner...but he is being nailed to a cross by the one who is passionately seeking God.


  • justsittingthere Says:

    wow! that's a profound comment


  • Anonymous Says:

    You make me smile. I definitely see you seeking God...thanks for keeping the faith and being an encouragement to me, sinner and all. :)