whoop whoop!

mood? whoop!
music? KJ-52 - Whoop Whoop
muse? James 3:9-12

So I've had a fun week being out of school so far. Lots of volleyball and tons of fun. I GOT TO SEE JEN LAST NIGHT! It's been a ton of fun so far and I'm pumped about the next 2 weeks. It's my vacation so I need to enjoy it right? I know...

I got certified by the Red Cross to perform Adult Child and Infant CPR and First Aid. So if you're in trouble and I'm around then we're set.

Okay. No intelligent thoughts this afternoon. I'll holla later.



2 Response to "whoop whoop!"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Is that suppose to be you playing Volleyball... Just because HE has red hair! I think it would look more like you if you were laying in the sand!
    +~+ME+~+


  • kaitlyn Says:

    hey! you're reading the alchemist?? i was just in a bookstore and saw it and was about to pick it up, hehe but i already had some books...but lemme know how it is and stuff...i just thought it was funny to then see it on ur website...hehe :o)
    best wishes
    ~kaitlyn