Happy Mama's Day

mood? splendiforous
music? Aqualung - Brighter Than Sunshine
muse? Exodus 20:12

It is such a gorgeous day today. I'm so glad that it is. My mom can really enjoy mother's day this way. It's all about spending time with her today. (I know I'm on the computer and not spending time with her this moment, but I have been, don't worry.) My mom is so awesome. I love her so much and she has always been such an inspiration and such a good mother to me. I love it. She is by far and wide my favourite pianist and cook. It doesn't get much better than that. I remember falling asleep during winter break, and she would be downstairs practicing for Keyboards & Carols, a piano program at our church every Christmas. Some of the best nights and memories. It's awesome. I want to honor my mother as long as she lives, and long after as well. I won't compare my wife with my mother, at least I hope I won't, but I hope that my wife is as godly as my mom.

Ok. I'm done.
Goodnight Philadelphia!

Philadelphia

2 Response to "Happy Mama's Day"

  • Anonymous Says:

    I agree, your mom is awesome! She raised a good couple of kids (she's not done with Matt yet, so I can overlook him for the moment). Ya'll have a good Mother's Day. I know I will.

    - Liz

    "Come to the darkside, we have cookies. Holly's mom made 'em."


  • Anonymous Says:

    Awe, that is so sweet. I didn't get to spend mother's day with my mommy. Since she is in SC and I am in PA :-(. But I promise to spend time with her when I return. My mom is one of my best friends. which is another reason Mother's day is soo cool.