warrior-God

"Yahweh your God is there with you, the warrior-Saviour. He will rejoice over you with happy song, he will renew you by his love, he will dance with shouts of joy for you." Zephaniah 3:17

So my friend Sam is awesome and she gave me this verse about a week ago now, but it's constantly applying. It's awesome how deep it is. There's so many applications of it.
So here's to you, Sam, for finding me a verse that has come to mean a lot!
J

3 Response to "warrior-God"

  • amandalaurenberry Says:

    Okay Jon. You know what? That verse reminds me of the U2 song. He dances for US. How amazing is that!?! His love renews us. And - if I may draw from Romans 2 - His kindness leads us to repentance. Now, how is that for a best friend?


  • Anonymous Says:

    you're welcome friend.
    random that i checked your page today.
    i do every now and again.
    good stuff.
    God's so thrilling!!!
    i miss your face!
    -sam


  • Anonymous Says:

    And people say the Old Testament is boring. Not true at all. I memorized that sometime last year. I think I need to do it again, because I forgot it already. *sigh* I hate that.