Rescue Is Coming...

Current playlist:
Coldplay - Spies
DC*B - Our Happy Home

Hillsong United - Salvation is Here
The Californias - Breaking My Heart
DC*B - Here is Our King
Coldplay - Everything's Not Lost
Jump - Mexico

DC*B - A Beautiful Collision
Phil Collins - You'll Be in My Heart
The Afters - The Way You Are
DC*B - Wholly Yours
Coldplay - Talk (Thin White Duke Mix)
U2 - Exit
Steve Fee - Revolution Cry
DC*B - Rescue Is Coming (B Walk Downstairs)

I'm stressed. I just am. It's that time of the semester where everything collides on your front porch and you just wanna move or something. But somehow, I'm encouraged. I'm happy. That doesn't mean I'm satisfied, beacuse my thirst is unquenchable, but I'm drinking and it helps.

Music is my escape to the nth degree and I love it. I fully believe that God gave me a passion for music that will echo my passion for Him and His renown. What thrills you? What drives you? Pleasure does but only for a time. What I feel when I'm driving down 29 at 6 on Sunday morning pouring my heart out to my speakers in song and prayer isn't "pleasure" in the normal sense, but it's release. It's complete and utter vulnerability. It's nakedness the way it was meant to be. It's uncomfortable sometimes, but there's not a greater comfort. Haha! Let that soak for while and see what turns up.
J


2 Response to "Rescue Is Coming..."

  • justsittingthere Says:

    here's my comment...coffee...coffee...coffee...mondays...coffee...and u'll feel better!


  • Liz Says:

    To quote numerous females on many different movies/shows:

    Shut...up!

    No, I don't mean it in a mean way. It's just...dang, man, that's good!