Sweep her off...

I'm stuck.

I'm dreaming about it... it's not an obsession, because I can do other things without it invading my thoughts.... but even still...

I want to walk in and sweep her up off her feet and tell her that she's beautiful and that I want to run with her... I mean I can't stand it.

I'm just stuck. I don't know how to go about all of it. I'm reminded of God blessing the lovers in the Song of Solomon. I want HIS blessing. I mean all I see in this person is God's glory. Shining from every part of her life.

God please guide me...

1 Response to "Sweep her off..."

  • Anonymous Says:

    You my friend have deep thoughts. It's neat to see your heart expressed in words. The Lord is really growing you up in him and it's neat to be on this end getting to see God's glory in your life...