Will's Big Bag of Tacks

So apparently Will has a big bag and it is full of tacks.
It kinda made me think.

Will said "Don't think I'm weird" before he introduced me to said bag. Do we worry too much about what other people think?

What is weird? What is normal? I think a major concern that I have as a christian is whether I am godly enough or not.

Do I reflect christ as i should? even deeper... Why do i desire to reflect christ?

Is it for my reputation? or for christ? Chew on that!

Oh yeah, I just bought 2 new albums.

Snow Patrol's the final straw

and the Nooma Volume 1 Soundtrack.
They are some sweet cds; check them out.

Peace
J


3 Response to "Will's Big Bag of Tacks"

  • Anonymous Says:

    I'll remember that the next time you call me weird 8p Or vise versa, of course.


  • amandalaurenberry Says:

    i must say that will should be commended for carrying around a big bag of tacks...haha :-P


  • Anonymous Says:

    i love that cd. it's amazing. my favorite is Run.