W

Victory
Thats right. The Man, W, won. The Democrats and Liberals can complain all they want to. If you vote you can complain. If you didn't then you need to shut your mouth and remember to vote next time.

Here's a little rhyme I came up with on election night when attempting to sleep:
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the same president we keep
And if Kerry wins before I wake
I pray the Lord my spine will break
So none of the liberals can kill me...
Im out. If you don't like what I have to say or you do, just let me know. I love a good debate. Peace (finally...)

2 Response to "
W
"

  • Anonymous Says:

    November 17th...remember this day and tell me next time we talk what you're doing...ly bunches, darlin!
    ~brooke~


  • amandalaurenberry Says:

    Hey Jon...
    I created a blog (greensletters.blogspot.com) but I may need some help with formatting pictures and doing the profile thing and all of that.
    It was good to hear from you tonight.
    I love ewe.
    ALH