mood? semi-frustrated
music? Bethany Dillon - All That I Can Do

I don't know what the crap is up right now. I'm just irritated.

I guess I see the light at the end of a really long tunnel. It's been a huge learning experience in so many ways, and a lot of fun in a ton of ways too. But I'm ready to be back home and back in class and back with friends.

I'm so psyched about this fall, but I'm focused on the kids at hand don't worry about that! It's just that on the weekend I don't have them to focus on and things distract me and people get annoying. GEEZ!

Imagine Big Brother or Survivor in a more stressful and ministry oriented environment. It's just like that. The drama is a whole lot less, but there are still the stresses below the surface of it all. I'm ready to be out of here.

I've made some great friends that have made some great impacts on my life, and I can't wait to see some of them out of the camp setting, but I'm ready to be done with this summer. I'm not overly stressed or anything. I guess I'm just ready for the newness that the fall is going to bring. I'm anxious to see God work in my Jerusalem. I've seen him work all over the US, and now I'm ready to bring it home. To see things anchored deep and taken to God, so that God can move like never before in Spartanburg.

Later,
J

1 Response to " "

  • Anonymous Says:

    You know I would miss your friends too... Especially when they say things like this... "If I had red hair I'd grow a beard so I could feel like my face was on fire..." Oh yes!