Another day in the life of...

mood? dissonant?
music? Underoath - A Boy Brushed Red... Living in Black and White
muse? 1 Corinthians 12:1-11

So I haven't updated in a while.
Camp was awesome and I miss it a lot, especially since it doesn't feel quite right yet. Not everyone is back in school and it's not normal yet. Whatever normal is... haha!

I actually don't have a lot to say. I'm listening a lot more lately, maybe that has something to do with it? Who knows...
Hope you're having a good one!

2 Response to "Another day in the life of..."

  • Anonymous Says:

    Yeah, it feels weird having you back, since I've gotten used to you being gone and all...not that I didn't miss you, cause you know I did...

    - Liz


  • Anonymous Says:

    good stuff. i didn't get to have a lot of spiritual conversations with you, but i knew that you were deeper than the rest! hah. i have somethin like this as well.... http://xanga.com/hold_loosely
    visit me? :) africa....one day!
    ~Sam