abundant life

music? dcb - Obsession

Jesus was talking to a man who was born blind. He healed him on the Sabbath, and when the Pharisees found this out and discussed it with this healed man, they threw him out of the temple. Jesus heard and found the man and began to talk to him again. He talked about true sight, then He said something groundbreaking. "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kil and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." We will find joy, fullness of life, exuberance when we listen for the voice of the Master. Listen for His voice!!! He will guide you through the good times and the bad. I felt true darkness surround me recently and nothing is better than coming out of that. It's like being underwater for so long that you're completely waterlogged and finally breaking the surface of the water and crawling on the beach, breathing in deep. It's amazing. Find the abundance of life... it doesn't mean you won't go under now and then, but you'll be alright...

1 Response to "abundant life"

  • Anonymous Says:

    good stuff. i didn't get to have a lot of spiritual conversations with you, but i knew that you were deeper than the rest! hah. i have somethin like this as well.... visit me? :) you..me...africa....one day!
    ~Sam