arrrr...

mood? moodless
music?
U2 - All Because of You
muse?
2 Sam 19:1-4



Life is good and life is bad.

I'm really excited about a lot of things right now. A ton of things.

I'm really extremely irritated by a lot of things right now too. I have an issue with people not doing their job, not to say that I don't screw up, because I do. It's just extremely annoying when people don't understand the concept of a team. People get so stuck on their roles, roles they don't even want to be in and don't take any initiative to help others or make things better or do things that they want to do. How does that work?!?!?

...

give me the heart of David
so that I'll even forgive those who hurt me
and mourn their loss when they oppose me
like David's mourning of Absolom
his son and his Judas
yet he mourned his death as though...
as though they had shared an intimate
Father/son moment the day before...
give me a heart like that...
please...



2 Response to "arrrr..."

  • Anonymous Says:

    Dude, the boxing pic cracked me up! And I totally know about people who don't do their jobs. I feel the same way about my admissions counselor.


  • Anonymous Says:

    i'm praying for you friend...