This Is Stupid!

mood: aggravated
music list:
Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Middle Man - Jack Johnson
Indiana - David Vandervelde
With Or Without You - U2
Last Living Souls - Gorillaz
Nostalgia - Greenwood
Miniature Disasters - KT Tunstall

I don't get why every time I try to get to know a girl.
Not ask her on a date, not hold her hand, not put the moves on her.
Just get to know her.



I didn't ask for anything more than a friendship.
I mean guys go on single dates with girls with no intentions.
It's like the drive around the block before you buy a car!
You can walk away!
There's no emotional attachment!



Don't get any ideas!
I stated that all I was looking for was friendship and to see where it would lead.
So don't give me the "I don't know what you think we are line..."
That's what the freakin first conversation was for!
Geez!



Look I really like you and you know that. I made it really evident,
but you've got to realize that I don't treat you any different than any other girl
You're the same!
The sole difference is that I talk to you mroe, or did!
Get it?
That's why...



I appreciate your honesty a great deal
but you've gotta see that what you said is (however necessary) assumed
until I make a move closer, and as far as I can tell I didn't!
If you think I did, then tell me please!



Talking is talking is talking. That's it!
So don't try to make it this huge deal when as far as I'm concerned it's not
It's only been a friendship and it's going to stay that way.
If something else came out of it then great.



I only told you that I liked you so that you wouldn't freak out
when I tried to hang out with you more
But I guess it backfired.



Maybe I'm overreacting but understand that I write out my aggravation
If all you got out of our conversations is my attraction to you
then you've been missing out.
And I refuse to give up on the friendship.
Gah! Girls irritate me (and I stress girls, not women)
Understand that every time a guy wants to befriend you
even if attraction is involved that it does not mean that
he wants to put a ring on your finger!
DEAL WITH IT!



and I'm out.

4 Response to "This Is Stupid!"

  • Anonymous Says:

    o wow j man. i'm sorry that you went through that. i'll be keepin' you in my prayers BIG TIME!


  • Christopher Whitney Says:

    i dont get all the pics holliday...i'm guessing your situation is stupid. it'm glad you blogspot....its hard to find people who use real blogs...not xanga crap.


  • Liz Says:

    I have the same sorta problem with girls, only in a different kinda way. It's like...they think just because I'm attracted to a guy, I'm after him, and that's not true. I'm not after anybody. But then, you probably don't want to hear about my problems. Just sayin I understand.


  • justsittingthere Says:

    I guess sometimes girls guard their hearts too much...but u can't blame them, there are alot of sleazy guys out there, not that u are one of them...but u know what i mean =) Hope things get better!